Schedule a call with The Wealth Guy to review your life insurance requirements.
- It is important that you and your family are covered from the risk of unexpected injury, illness or worse.
- When you life circumstances change (new child on the way, marriage, new mortgage etc) you should review your life insurances.
- Insurance premiums change regularly, hence you want to make sure you have the best and most cost effective cover.
- You don’t want to get caught paying too much for a life insurance that is not suitable, or even worse paying for insurance you don’t need.
- There is no cost, we will simply review your current life insurance and provide a summary of our findings.
- If there is something urgent that requires attention, we will arrange a follow up meeting.
- In the phone call we will cover off on your current life circumstance and financial position (what you own and what you owe).
- We will ask about your current life insurances, and superannuation fund.
- We will get you to sign an authority to provide information form so we can review your super and any insurance policies you hold.
- Once we have the authority to provide information form, we should be able to get the information we require within 5 business days.
- We will summarize our findings and present them to you.
- There is no catch, we will inform you of your current insurance policies.
- If we think there is something you are missing we will provide recommendations as such.
- There is no obligation to proceed at any stage.
Book a time below:
- Master of Taxation and Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute (FTI)
- SMSF Specialist AdvisorTM
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- ASX Accredited Derivatives Advisor
- ASX Accredited Listed Product Adviser (ASIC)
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Accredited (Kaplan)